- One, two, three and four-out with chilled-to-tap cooling
- Available in bright chrome, brushed nickel and polished brass finishes
- Clamp-on or through the bar fixing*
- Metered dispense option available
- Industry standard oval or 82mm branding pods with LED illumination
- Available with LCD screen as a TowerVision font
- Split casting design for ease of both installation and maintenance
- Supplied with stainless steel drip tray
- Accepts all industry standard dispense taps including the HIT tap range
- Single Chameleon fonts are 374mm high, from the bar top to the tap centre, whereas all Chameleon S-Type fonts are only 197mm from the bar to the dispense tap centres. For detailed specifications see our printed literature, available from the sales office, or see the Chameleon pdf available below.
- Available as a condensation font. See Condensation Font Range for more information.
* Chameleon S-Type are only available for clamp-on mounting.
CraftTee 4 point with optional brushed satin finish – circular branding pods and optional solid oak handles.
Porta Spinal Tap – choose from two brand dedicated front designs to fit the Spinal Tap dispense system.
The Bistro has been developed as a single dispense font, with maximum branding area by way of twin illuminated lens, located back to back.
The Chaplin brings a design classic into the 21st century and meets the most demanding of bar design and dispense needs – simplicity and style.
This range is definitely out of the ordinary. The elegant and dynamic styling of the Bridge font is irresistible and fantastic in any bar.
The Boxa Lowline chilled-to-tap bar fonts. The Boxa range provides a multi-dispense solution with classic looks. Two, three, four, five or six point chilled-to-tap dispense.
The minimalist font for single brand dispense. An original continental styled design with a clean and modern line for today’s image conscious bar.
The minimalist font for Twin brand dispense. An original continental styled design with clean and modern lines for today’s image conscious bar.The Europa is available in two branding options.
The Evo is the latest addition in the IKON FAMILY, offering for the first time a three point dispense , to complement the existing single and 2 point versions.
If ever a font could turn heads, The Olympus would be it. It scores high on aesthetics and allows for modern dispense methods.
A chilled-to-tap font with attitude! Available as single, twin, triple and four-out, the sharp cutting-edge design of the Delta reflects a modern image. Available in a range of finishes from brushed nickel through to bright chrome.
The new generation of designer bar fonts – chilled-to-tap with style. Not only does the Chameleon look stunning, but its unique and innovative design provides the ultimate in convenience and practicality.